Monday, August 9, 2010

new frameworks + Pat's post

Morning all,
Pat, thank you for the VW post. It was great.
I had a couple of ideas over the weekend that i wanted to share/get reactions to.

1. Our group is called consumer-led strategy. What is we developed a framework that was driven by people. For example: how do people feel? What do people want? What do people live? How do people react?

2. Alternatively, what if we developed a framework driven by type of decision that needs to be made? It could start at a very high level: "I need to figure out how to invest my money." Under that is" I need new ideas to take me in new directions" vs. "I need a reaction to what i am doing now."

3. finely, what if we set up a time (before the start of the workday) to talk on a weekly basis? Otherwise, i fear this will drag o for a long time.

Any reactions?

Anne

1 comment:

  1. Anne:
    I like the idea of a decision driven framework and I think that one of the options Ed showed took that perspective. At the heart of the research we conduct, there is generally a decision for which input is needed. There are some true "learning" or fishing projects, but I believe these are getting to often be luxuries clients cannot afford.


    I also agree that more regular contact will move us towards the goal of completing the assignments! Talk to you tomorrow. PH

    ReplyDelete